These hole saws are used when standard cutters are no longer suitable (thickness greater than 3 mm).
We have a wide range of standard hole saws available. The saw cutter with carbide inserts is equipped with an ejection spring for the sawn washer to facilitate the work of the panel builder. The self-centring pilot drill allows for precise work.
Our range includes the classic PG and ISO electrical sizes from Ø15 to Ø150. Robust and reliable, our hole saws can drill :
- stainless steel up to 2 mm thick,
- semi-hard steel up to 4 mm,
- plastic, PVC...
Please note that above a diameter of 40-45 mm, a drill press should be used.
- CT2-h 80 electro-hydraulic punching machine
- CT2-h electro-hydraulic punching machine
- CT2-m manual punching machine
- round and rectangular punches for standard steel
- round and rectangular punches for stainless steel
- "non-standard" round and rectangular punches
- manual hydraulic pump and cutter sets for tristar steel
- manual hydraulic pump and cutter sets for stainless steel tristar plus
- portable hydraulic pump for akku punch
- punching cylinder for punching machines with hydraulic foot pump