This machine is very simple to use : the retractable centring pin integrated into each punch makes for quick, safe punching.
The articulated arms with castors effortlessly moves the doors (up to 1000X2000 mm) within the frame overhang.
A guide rule available as an option makes it possible to line up the rows of holes or the rectangular cut-outs by nibbling.
- Weight : 110 KG
- Depth of the frame overhang : 510 mm
- Punching capacity :
2 mm max. on steel for diameters of from 5 to 22.5 mm
and square of 45.3X45.3 mm
1.5mm. for diameters of from 25.5 to 60
1.2 mm max. on stainless steel
4 mm in plastic or polyester
For greater capacities, see eletro-hydraulic version CT2-H.
- Kit for transforming into CT2-H available.
- CT2-h 80 electro-hydraulic punching machine
- CT2-h electro-hydraulic punching machine
- round and rectangular punches for standard steel
- round and rectangular punches for stainless steel
- "non-standard" round and rectangular punches
- manual hydraulic pump and cutter sets for tristar steel
- manual hydraulic pump and cutter sets for stainless steel tristar plus
- portable hydraulic pump for akku punch
- punching cylinder for punching machines with hydraulic foot pump
- hole saw